Friday, May 05, 2006

Big Brother's watching.....

It appears not all are happy with our intentions, this e-mail appeared in our inbox:

"I have been forwarded a copy of your document entitled The Naked Shed and
note that you have detailed the use of a beach hut at Goodrington Beach for
your project/event".

"Following our telephone conversation this morning I would be grateful if you
would email me confirmation that my concerns about school children and any
other persons using the public areas at Goodrington Beach will be addressed".

Regards,

xxxxxxxxx


We realise that some people can be petty and sue for anything, but when has getting undressed in a beach hut caused concern? And what's more I feel it isn't the children that's the problem......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

6:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

12:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home