Thursday, March 30, 2006

Why sheds? Relating sheds to my own practice


Questions are all important in my life. Questioning and analysis enables me to identify, to know, to understand. Current questions are, 'What's my relationship to nature? Am I nature? Am I natural? Does my own nakedness bring me closer to finding out? What framework can I build around myself in order to know? Where are my walls?
I'll build a shed around myself, something to push against, something that's not me that will help me draw comparisons, but something that expresses me so that I can be seen? Will this help? Over the next 2 months, we're about find out...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

6:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

12:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home